Friday, September 5, 2008

Alright so we are down to hours know until we leave, and I'M GOING CRAZY I have way to much to get done before we leave, the house is still a mess, making sure the kids will have what they need because they are going to my sister's and then their grandparents for the rest of the week, and then trying to get Chris and I packed as well. I'm sure I will get it all done but I wont be getting any sleep. Any way enough venting I guess I better get back to work. I will have a post of our vacation in a week.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

This is why I love blogs. I clicked on a link on a friends page and then saw a pic. with you in it, then found the link to your blog. My I'm savvy! Remember me?
Your family is very sweet.

The Lyon's said...

who did you go through to find me. We need to get together sometime after I get home from California