Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Pictures

Okay so like Jen we are going to be doing family pictures soon, we always seem to do them around Ryo's birthday but this year Chris wants me to do the family pictures and Ryo's 4 year old pictures but I'm stuck I want to do them some where cool but I don't know where at so if anyone has any suggest ens please let me know.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Have you been up to Sundance? It's beautiful this time of year. You could try there. We're trying to go to the Planetarium on Saturday, if you want we could hook up there. Maybe go to dinner afterward or something. Let me know what you think.

The Lyon's said...

I did't think of that place and instead of dinner maybe we could do lunch instead if that is possible for you guys. Let me know.

Melissa said...

Craig reminded me that this is Conference weekend. So we might have to postpone. Craig's dad is trying to plan something and, darn it, family comes first:)

The Lyon's said...

Oh man so did I. Man and do I understand that family comes first (hahahahaha) have a good time and we will plan it no worries.