Friday, September 26, 2008

Okay I know its been for ever but I finally got my pictures the way I sorta want them but I hope you enjoy because I really want to go back. :>( The pictures of the bridge its not the best but it was so scary it was so tall and when we where going over it the were grates every few feet that looked right down to the ocean I didn't know this until we where over and I'm glad I didn't I think I would have freaked out.
I will say this if you are going to Disneyland take your kids out of school and go the week after labor day because we didn't have to wait in any lines I think the longest we waited was 10 min. but we would get off and get right back on the ride or we would ask if we could just stay on and most of the time they would let us because there was no one there it was GREAT!!!
Six Flags was the same way except one ride and that was X2 and we waited for 2 hours for that ride but the rest of the rides we would walk on to those as well. Oh and if anyone out there is a big roller coaster fan please let Chris and I know we want to fly out for one day to go to the park so let us know.
The weather was awesome as well there was really just one day that it was cold and it was Friday and I had to wear a jacket.
We do have to say thanks to my sister and her husband for watching the kids and to Chris's parents for taking them for a hole week it was nice to get away but it was really nice to come home and see the kids so a BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED OUT THAT WEEK.
So that would be a low down of our week.

No comments: