Sunday, August 31, 2008



I you know are family or I should say if you know Ryo she loves turtles so much that they have ended up in family pictures. So when she saw this giant turtle well we just had to take a picture.





Okay Ryo has been asking all summer to go to the dinasour park in Ogden so this Saturday was the first day we didn't already have something planned so we went and invited my parents to come along. Let's just say it was a lot of fun, if you havn't been go it was really cool to see how many diffenert dinasours there are I had no idea that is for sure. So here are a few of pictures of are trip.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You came up to Ogden and didn't even drop by to see us?!! I'm hurt. JK. Looks like a fun day though.