Alright 3 weeks until we leave and it seems like it is taking forever to get here, which I hate because I now that when we get there it will just go so fast and I'm not going to want to come back.
So this last weekend was so busy I went and did pictures for my boss which was so much fun even though it was making me sick to think about doing, its been awhile but they really did turn out great. and then we had a birthday party for one of Ryo's friends and they went to Bouncing of the Walls can I just say that is the best place to take kids or even adults it was just so much fun. I think I was having a better time then the kids.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!! But I'm still jealous of your upcoming trip....so QUIT rubbing it in!!
So fun to see you on here! And hooray for Disneyland! You guys will have so much fun!
Post a Comment