Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome 2009

Well I have been a little bit of a slacker on posting but I have been so busy with Christmas, kids, working on photo's for a friend and right know we are taking on painting the kids room as well. Which I will be posting those as soon as we are done. I have decided that its kinda hard to come up with a look for both kids because they share the same room. I do have to say that we had a wonderful Christmas even though we got snowed in which was a little weird not to be around family on Christmas but we celebrated a few days later which I think Ryo liked even better because that meant she got more presents. Axl was really funny he opened a few presents and then said he was done it was the funniest thing.
New Year's was a lot of fun we had my sister and her husband came over and we had dinner and then we went over to South Jordan and went ice skating for free and Ryo had so fun and she didn't do to bad for the first time. (Thanks Matt for helping out on the ice.) then we came back and played games and waited to ring in the new year. Well know that I think I have gotten up to date with what we have been doing I guess. Don't worry I will be posting more about their room soon.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cant wait to see pics. I'm in the process of re-doing my girls rooms too.

Julie said...

Hey I just found your darling blog. 'm glad to hear that you guys are doing well and we miss you!

Melissa said...

Hey Teresa, I got your message on my blog. Just thought I'd follow up with you. All I know about that hill is that it was by a church somewhere in Bountiful:) Aren't I a ton of help? Sorry, we followed Craig's cousin up there and even Craig didn't know where we were. I thought men were supposed to have this amazing sense of direction. Go figure.

us said...

Oh hey! I didnt know you guys were bloggers! Fun stuff! Ill be sure to check in on ya every now n then :)