The blue head is what was poking in her back. which is of course the broken screw. 

Okay for those that know us this last year has been crazy with Ryo first she had surgery and then 8 month's later she started complaining about her back was hurting again, (GREAT) that is what I was thinking because on her back there was a spot sticking out which we figured was a screw in her back. So back to the doc. we went. They did an X-Ray to see what was going on which is nothing new but when the doc. tell's you that you need to come back and see this I'm thinking on CRAP what is going on come to find out she had broken a screw in her back GREAT THAT MEANS MORE SURGERY, so she had a second surgery in May and she is the best kid that I know because if it had been me I would have complained about wearing a back brace for 8 months but she never complained once which I am so grateful for but the best part of our Christmas was having the doc. tell us on Dec. 23rd that she didn't have to wear her brace anymore YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!. I'm encluding a picture of the screws and the rod that came from her back.
6 comments:
Poor girl. But sounds like she's been a real toughie. Good girl. At least it's better now and we'll pray that it stays that way this time.
Ouch! I am glad it is all over now and that the out come was happy to get her back brace off her for Christmas. Good luck to the 2009 year to all of you.
Sound like everything going well and sure is little tough girl as well. I remember when my little sister annie broke her feet. Had a one in her feet hold it.
She is such a trooper! I really don't know many children that would do as well as she has. Congratulations on getting the brace off!
I bet you guys are so happy for your little girl, and I bet she is so happy as well. Kids are so amazing... I know I would have been complaining about having to wear a brace, I can't believe that she didn't! What a trooper!
poor lil ryo...that looks painful. So glad to hear she's aok. Love the stripes by the way.
Post a Comment