Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sandy This is for you.

Okay so my friend Sandy is incredible, she makes these wreaths that are so BEAUTIFUL much better then what you get at the store, that I will never buy one from the stores again I will just have her do it for me because she is SO AWESOME.
If you are interested in having one made please contact me and I will let her know but she doesn't make two alike just remember that.
Also remember some of the colors are off.









This one is really made out of Candy Canes!






























3 comments:

Liz and Dave said...

Those are pretty cool. I loved them all. That is great you have a friend that can make those. That Candy Cane one is pretty clever. Have a Merry Christmas!

Melissa said...

Those are awesome! I might just have to take you up on that one of these days.

Miranda said...

I know...my mom's pretty much the coolest person EVER!