So our family starts the christmas party's pretty early which is a nice way to start the season out I think. The family party with the santa is my side of the family we also do the Nativity story and this year Ryo got to play Mary I was so proud of her she did a good job even if she didn't want to sit by her self. Axl did really well he didn't want to sit on Santa's lap but he didn't cry either which is a mircale I'm going to bet by next year he will be sitting on his lap.
Ryo is so awsome she run's to sit on his lap I love it!

My bro. Scott, Chris, and my bro.-in-law Matt
3 comments:
Ryo is a great Mary. So cute! I would've paid to be a fly on the wall to see Chris 'perform.' :)
Got to love doing the Christmas parties early. That is the best way to go...
What fun pics! It's a great idea to start the season off with a reminder of why we celebrate Christmas!
Post a Comment