Saturday, March 7, 2009

Discovery at Gateway

Today we decided to get out and enjoy the nice sun and to go out and do something for Axl's birthday so we took the kids to the Discovery Cove at the Gateway and we also took trax down it was a lot of fun to watch the kids they both love trains they take after their father with that one.
The Discovery Cove is a realy cool place if you have never been I would take your kids one time it was a lot of fun for both kids here are a few pictures from our outing today.
I also think there will be a few new News reporters in town as well.












5 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I should take my girls there sometime. Do you know if they ever give discounts? It's pretty pricey, isn't it?

Liz and Dave said...

that looks like fun. We have never been. I hear a lot of kids love it there.

Shannon said...

Thank you for stopping my my blog! I love to have new readers, but mostly when we have something in common. To answer your questions. My daughter was diagnosed in November. So it has just been a few months. Life seems so insane! I write about diabetes all the time, and an always asking for help. Any advice you could give would be great! :)

So how did you find my blog again? Welcome! I will add you to my reader.

P.S. Your pictures are super cute! Looks like you guys had a great time at the Discovery Gateway. I think I need to take my kids there.

Eric said...

Sound like good time and fun day as well. We have to go sometime as family one day,

Cindy said...

My children LOVE going to the "Children's Museum" at the Gateway. So much fun. Cute pics. Looks like you had a lot of fun.