Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Axl











Okay I can't believe that my baby is 2. It really seems that it was just yesterday that I had him the time has just flown by with this little boy.
He has got to be the best kid he is so happy and is always trying to make us happy. He loves his big sister he will do everything she does which is fun and crazy at the same time and when she is gone he is a little lost with out her.
He is the BIGGEST CHEESE BALL for the camera any more which makes photographing him that much more fun for me. enjoy the pictures and as soon as this wind dies down so that I can go out and do his pictures I will post those.
Axl we love you and can't wait to see what you will bring to the table this year.
Love,
Mom and Dad

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! Axl's 2! Time goes too fast! It seems like just yesterday we moved and he was just a newborn. Oh I'm so sad. And happy though. He's so cute.

Salina said...

I can't believe it's already been TWO years! YIKES! The time goes SO fast! Happy B-day Axl! (Love the cake BTW!) You are right about him being the sweetest little guy EVER!

Jen said...

Cant believe he is 2! Already! Did you make that incredible cake?!!

The Lyon's said...

Yes I made the cake.

Andrea said...

what a cute cake and a cute little boy. Yes, it is crazy how fast they grow up.

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday, Axl! ...And you decorated that cake?! Amazing talent. Way to go!