I have the best husband and the coolest kids. I love this photo of them (I am not including the photo of me and the kids because I look fat). We decided one Saturday to take a drive up Provo canyon and see the waterfall and just play in the snow.
Wow...that first one almost makes me want to go tromp through the snow to get a beautiful shot like that! (But alas, that's why I don't have any shots like that!) I love A's tired look! I hope they managed to pelt C with a snowball or 2!
I like it... Sounds like you guys has a great time. You need to start being in pictures more because your kids are going to look back at them and wish you were in them.
4 comments:
Wow...that first one almost makes me want to go tromp through the snow to get a beautiful shot like that! (But alas, that's why I don't have any shots like that!)
I love A's tired look! I hope they managed to pelt C with a snowball or 2!
You are too funny! I'm sure you look great in that photo. Great pictures!
I like it... Sounds like you guys has a great time. You need to start being in pictures more because your kids are going to look back at them and wish you were in them.
Look like having alot fun up in snow and good time.
Post a Comment