Okay so I know I havn't posted for awhile but I have been really busy. No excuse I know but what can I say. So I hope everyone had a great 24th of July. We sure did every year we go to the Zoo while everyone else is at the parade or just waking up. It a great time to go. So I am going to let you enjoy some of the photos I took.
I completely forgot that you guys went to the zoo! I SO wanted to go too....but I was still in bed!!! Carissa didn't wake up until 8:45! Gee, that doesn't happen often! Great pics! Did you get a new zoom lens?? I love that Chris's arms are almost as long as the gorillas! That cracks me up!
3 comments:
I completely forgot that you guys went to the zoo! I SO wanted to go too....but I was still in bed!!! Carissa didn't wake up until 8:45! Gee, that doesn't happen often!
Great pics! Did you get a new zoom lens?? I love that Chris's arms are almost as long as the gorillas! That cracks me up!
You're getting really good with the camera, hon. Love the pics!
Sound like fun day and great pictures as well. we went last year and great time.
Post a Comment