They're gorgeous, of course, Teresa. Are you going to start doing more photography? I'm trying to work on it but I'm realizing I'm really stupid. I don't understand anything. I'm going to have to take classes.
Why is everyone so much better at taking pictures than me? They look great! You are truly talented!
I love your kids eyes!! They are so dark and expressive.
I love the first and last one a lot... But those three are great... You take awesome pictures.
So stinkin cute!! I can not believe how big your kids are getting!!
Beautiful!!! I really like the photo of Ryo with the umbrella... striking! And the other ones are just so very cute!
I love the one with Rio and the wood background It's beautiful
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They're gorgeous, of course, Teresa. Are you going to start doing more photography? I'm trying to work on it but I'm realizing I'm really stupid. I don't understand anything. I'm going to have to take classes.
Why is everyone so much better at taking pictures than me? They look great! You are truly talented!
I love your kids eyes!! They are so dark and expressive.
I love the first and last one a lot... But those three are great... You take awesome pictures.
So stinkin cute!! I can not believe how big your kids are getting!!
Beautiful!!! I really like the photo of Ryo with the umbrella... striking! And the other ones are just so very cute!
I love the one with Rio and the wood background It's beautiful
Post a Comment