Saturday, April 18, 2009

Go Utes

Today was the Red and White game. So we decided to go and watch and see what is coming for football season and I can't wait it was a lot of fun, both kids had fun even though the family picture would say otherwise he was so made that we took him away from watching the game for a picture. Axl got really upset when he looked back at the field and realized that the football players where gone for halftime I guess we know what he likes. Nicole and Matt thanks for coming it was fun.









3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Looks like fun! I want to take my girls to a sporting event but I think Morgan would be all over the place! Syd would be great...but the 3 year old--not so much. lol

Cindy said...

FUN!!! I am impressed with Axl. I don't think Alan would do so well.

Jen said...

Love that expression on Axl's face!! Priceless!